FF: Mixed in Balamb2(1/3) FF: Mixed in Balamb2(1/3)

Well... sorta... kinda... umm... bleh...

"yes all drawings with a mouse"

It shows, badly. A lot of copying, old jokes, anime "shinyness" and you know.. just isn't funny or even artistic anymore. I couldn't do better, but this isn't a "high-class" flash, no matter how you look at it. A lot of it was just copied art from the FF -series, though Sephiroth looked nice in 1 or 2 _sketches_. As a movie / episode / serie, this isn't a very entertaining one or a high quality one. As a pack of artistic drawings it also fails to be one. I know people will like this flash since it has 2 top likeable things in it: Final Fantasy Elements and a lot of jokes / inside FF jokes etc.

But I just didn't open for this one. Sorry. :-/

Toonimated responds:

Copied art from the FF-series?
what do you mean? if you mean we guided ourselves from pre-made characters, we did, obviously; but if you mean something like trazing, you are really wrong.

Alphin the Spooky: Ep. 2 Alphin the Spooky: Ep. 2

Fantastic!

I'd love to see more of your animation! I liked the world you made and how the characters had their own personalities and that the world had its' own happenings!

Great work!

Bunnykill Bunnykill

"Oi kuinka se vihaa! Verta ja lihaa!"

Upeeta :)
Kiva nähdä vähän suomalaista animaatiojälkeä myös. En oo mikään splätter fani mutta ny ku kerran näkee suomalaisen artistin ni oli pakko antaa se 5 ja täydet iha kotimaan takia. Hehe kuis kehtaat noin ihania kaneja murhata? ;)

And for the english, I just stated how delightful it was to see a finnish animator and that I liked his animation.

Rajunen responds:

Arvasin että täältä löytyy vähintää yks arvostelu, joka antaa pisteet vaa suomalaisuuden takia :) Ihan kuin siitä olisi mukamas haittaa...

...but I still think you should rate the animation on the ground of quality instead of nationality. Anyway, thanks for the positive comments. ;)

A present for piconjo? A present for piconjo?

rofl

Shit I got shocked. But yeah, fuck Piconjo.

Waiting Room Waiting Room

Kogito ergo sum

Philosophical flash, the first I've seen. Being a person who's also greatly interested in the "world beond", I liked your flash. I'm an atheist... or no... not really even that. I guess I'm something beond religion or belieafs. But nevertheless, I found your flash to have a very religious touch to it. But the good thing was it wasn't pushy. It also didn't say what religion (if any) it was representing. This way, it was great. Your flash was also good :)

Tribute to the Homies Tribute to the Homies

Anime fan right?

rofl

All your characters look like talibans with gay beards. The whole athmosphere was really 'homoerotic' I'd say. Also those thick eyebrows made them look like talibans. Also was the music from Full Metal Alchemist or Srapped Princess? Can't recall... Anyways, the animation was good but the art and most of the backgrounds were pretty bad or odd looking. A lot of bitmap tracing and odd swings with the pain brush in Marcromedia MX. If you'd only have a bit more experience in drawing you could do wonders I think. Just waste a little more time and maybe find some "How to Draw Manga" tutorials from the web and I think it'll go fine.

Thats my 50 cents.

Rufles responds:

I knew somebody would notice that they looked like taliban people. This is just me being lazy and not resizing the eyebrows. Things will be improved later down the road.

Got Pube? Got Pube?

Oh

4 for being so pathetic in begging for points, it made me feel sorry for you.

InsulinpumpClock responds:

You don't understand sarcasm.

mario all star adv SP1pr2 mario all star adv SP1pr2

You know what....

Being a sprite animation hater, I still liked your animation. You actually made some OWN sprites wich amazed me. Ofcourse your animation skill aswell as your dedication to some old SNES /Sega (Genesis) characters shows up really well. It was a fun flash animation to view. Knuckles was a favourite character of mine too.
Voted 5.

Deus Deus

R

Fun to watch.

I noticed 2 little icons saying:

"I love you" with heart and a mask and
"Do youloveme" with the same image only broken heart.

Do I win something? :)

HotFish-SameButDifferent HotFish-SameButDifferent

Beautiful...

Amazing... Truly talented work wich makes you really think about life. The message is clear and true. We are not all the same, that's for sure. :)

Thank you SamBakZa.